(1) IntroductionThis disclaimer governs your use of this website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, Please do not use this website.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights (I.P.R)Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensees own the intellectual property rights in this website and the material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use websiteYou may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages (or) (OTHER CONTENT) from the website, provided that:(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.(b) It is prohibited to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit our website or material for commercial purposes, without our express written consent in advance.(c) It is prohibited to edit or otherwise modify any material contained within this website
(4) Limitations of liabilityThe information contained within this website is provided free of charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable for any reason to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information contained within it.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information contained within this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. We do not commit to ensuring that this website remains available at all times or that the material contained within is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with this website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise â€“ including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) VariationWe may on occasion revise this disclaimer. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. (6) Entire agreement This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of this website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(7) Law and jurisdictionThis notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(8) Our contact detailsOur full company details are: Production Hire Limited, 90b High Street, Brackley, Northants NN13 7DR. Company Registration No: 046 024 30 Email to email@example.com
© All Rights Reserved, Production Hire | Website design by: YostratO.
G.S. Truss is a 347mm OD square truss. GS Truss is also widely used in tower applications and can be made into a self-climbing tower with the addition of a purpose built steel base unit, head block and a variety of Sleeve Blocks.
9m clearance from stage
14 Tonne loading capacity
20m x 15m
18m x 15m
18m x 11m
16m x 15m
16m x 11m
Call 01280 701117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org